- Package Overview
- Hotel Details
- Destination Details
- Photo Gallary
- Rates & Trams
Nepal is where the ice-cold of the mountains meets the steamy heat of the Indian plains. The Himalayas most sophisticated urban cultures took shape here, in the three great mini kingdoms of the Kathmandu Valley - Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur - home to a world-class artistic and architectural heritage.We take you to wonderful journey. Come and explore Nepal having rich traditions of art, culture and heritage.Inclusion
Round trip airfare with all taxes by United Airways
02 nights accommodation at respective hotel
Daily buffet breakfast
02 Airport transfer by Car
Half day Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by Car
Visa assistance service
Applicable service taxes
Day 1: Meal : As per Plan
Meeting at airport upon arrival by our Representative. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Meal : Breakfast
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Patans central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples or Bhaktapur. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. After visit returned back to Hotel or alternatively you can stroll over in Marketplace. Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Meal : Breakfast
Breakfast at hotel, rest of the time free for roaming around or last minute shopping. Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for return home.
Hotel Name : Hotel Moonlight(or similar hotel)
City : KATHMANDUStar Category :
Hotel Moonlight would like to add another dimension to your memories of this wondrous Himalayan Kingdom. We not only provide you with comfortable accommodation, but also friendly service and accurate information for your safe and comfortable journey. The charms and delights of the fabled city of Kathmandu wait for you at Hotel Moonlight. Though situated in the heart of the bustling downtown area on the edge of Thamel, Hotel Moonlight is an oasis of tranquility. There is a lobby on every floor to ensure personalized service.
Room Description :
We have 46 international standard guest rooms, single, twin, double and triple and also have an adjoining annex with 17 rooms, with the same amenities and all luxuriously furnished.
Dining Description :
We have a pleasant restaurant and bar that is available 24 hours a day. Our experienced chefs offer a variety of delicious cuisine including continental, Mexican, Chinese, Indian and Nepali traditional food.
Service & Facilities:
Colour T.V. with remote control with 18 channels. Individually controlled air conditioning Conference room International/Domestic telephone fax system Free internet and free wi- fi Attached bath/shower in all rooms. Beautiful quiet garden Roof top terrace with amazing views of Kathmandu Baby sitting service available on request. Room service, safe deposit lockers, wake up call, laundry, car/motorbike/push-bike rentals, currency exchange, car parking, doctor on call, mailing service.
Kathmandu (Nepali: काठमाडौं [kɑʈʰmɑɳɖu]; Nepal Bhasa: येँ देय्) is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. The agglomerate consists of Kathmandu Metropolitan City at its core, and its sister cities Patan, Kirtipur, Thimi, and Bhaktapur. It also includes the recently recognized urban areas of Shankhapur, Karyabinayak, and Champapur. Banepa, Dhulikhel, and Panauti are satellite urban areas of Kathmandu located just outside the Kathmandu valley.
Terms & Condition
- Maximum Ticket validity 01 month
- Rates are calculated on basis on special air fares hotel package rates. We have limited Inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at this price we recommend you to book with us immediately.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Universal hotel check-in time is between 02.00 pm - 03.00 pm and Check-out time is between 10.00 am - 12.00 noon depending upon the property. Rates may change in case of any changes in hotel transport Airlines cost government taxes or entrance fees.
Package cost includes foreign exchange component also. Any Fluctuation or change in Rate of exchange will be borne by client. Rate of exchange calculated 1 USD = BDT 70
Booking Policy -
- Non refundable booking deposit of BDT 5000/- per person is required at time of making booking along with duly signed booking form. (BDT 20000 in case of Europe/ USA Australia / New Zealand Packages)
- 50% of package cost required prior to visa processing.
Balance amount to be paid within 24 hours of receiving Final Tour Confirmation.
Change Your Holiday Plan-
After confirmation of services if any one wish to change your travel arrangements in any way; for example your chosen departure date or accommodation. We will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Cancel Your Holiday-
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy which is:
Cancellation charges per person:-
- 30 days or more prior to the departure of the Holiday or for non-payment of the Balance amount TK. 10000/-.
- 30 to 15 days prior to the departure of the Holiday 50 percent of the Holiday cost.
- 14 to 07 days prior to the departure of the Holiday 75 percent of the Holiday cost.
- 07 to 01 days prior to the departure of the Holiday 100 of the Holiday cost.
- In case of no show: 100 percent of Holiday cost. The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third party service provider
- • The Package is valid for Bangladesh Nationals Only.
• Per person rates (in BDT.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
• Service Tax extra (as applicable)
• Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
• The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only
CP - Accommodation with breakfast
MAP - Accommodation with breakfast
lunch or dinner
AP – Accommodation with breakfast
lunch and dinner • The package cannot be combined with any other offer • Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy • The above package is not valid during national holidays
long weekends and New Year • Travelmartbd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice